Here’s how to create an interesting 3D foil card. We made a heart for Valentines Day but try making other shapes for different occasions.
What you need
- Plain card
- Thick cardboard
- Aluminium foil
- Coloured sharpies (permanent markers)
How to Make a 3D Foil Heart Card
- Cut a heart shape from thick cardboard.Cut other shapes to glue on top to give interesting texture. We cut two smaller hearts.
- Glue the smaller shapes onto the largest heart.
- Spread glue over the top then cover with aluminium foil, wrapping the foil around the back.
- Press the foil on top to give definition to the smaller shapes.
- Decorate with coloured sharpie pens (permanent markers).
- Glue the finished foil heart onto a piece of plain folded card.