Transform a wardrobe or chest of drawers by making some fairy toadstool cupboard knobs. We made these for a woodland-themed bedroom.
What You Need to make Fairy Toadstool Cupboard Door Knobs
- Wooden drawer knobs with round tops
- Red paint
- White paint
How to Make Fairy Toadstool Cupboard Door Knobs
- Paint the top of the wooden drawer knobs red, leaving a wooden strip visible at the base of the knobs.
- When dry, add white spots on top of the red area using a paintbrush.
- Allow to dry.
- Remove the existing knobs from the cupboard. Usually you can do this easily by removing the screw from the inside of the drawer.
- Screw on the toadstool cupboard knobs.