I always like getting my kids involved in the preparations for a birthday party. These party bags are cheap and easy to make. They are ideal for a rainbow or ‘up in the air’ themed party. If you’re looking for some fun rainbow crafts to do at the party, check out all the ideas on Red Kite Days.
- Paper sandwich bags
- White paper
- Black pen
- Coloured pens or crayon
- Glue stick
- Hole punch
How to Make Rainbow Party Bags
- Draw rainbow outlines with black pen on white paper or thin card.
- Colour in the rainbows with pens or crayons.
- Cut out and glue the rainbows onto the front of the sandwich bag.
- Fill the sandwich bag with the items (e.g. small toy, stickers, balloons, bubble mix etc)
- Fold the top of the party bag over.
- Punch two holes through the folded flap using a hole punch.
Thread colourful ribbon though and tie in a bow, adding a name tag if you want to.