This spooky ghost decoration is a quick five minute craft and great to decorate your house for the arrival of trick or treaters or a fun Halloween party. You could even try putting a glow stick inside the balloon for some eerie illumination at night.
You will need:
- 1 white balloon
- 1 white plastic bin bag
- Sticky tape
- A little black card
How to make the a Halloween ghost:
- Blow up the balloon.
- Put the balloon inside the plastic bin bag with the balloon tie at the top.
- Pinch the bag around the balloon tie from the outside and tie one end of the thread around it. This is so you can hang your ghost up.
- Tape the bag corners at the top around the back of the balloon.
- Cut out three pieces of black card to make eyes and a mouth.
- Tape the eyes and mouth on either with double sided tape or just fold over regular tape into a loop to secure to the front.
- Hang your ghost up by the thread. It’s nice and light so thin thread works well and you can’t see it as the light begins to drop.