There’s something really special about capturing your kids hand print with paint and lots of ways to use them in pictures. Here’s how to make a hand print butterfly with a great personality.
- Hole punch
- Pipe cleaner
- Googly eyes
How to Make a Hand Print Butterfly
- Paint each hand and then print one at time onto a piece of paper. The fingers of each print should point to the outer edges like the wings of a butterfly.
- Cut a long body shape and punch two holes at the top.
- Thread a piece of pipe cleaner through the holes to make the antennae.
- Glue the body and antennae over where the handprints meets
- Glue on some googly eyes and a cheeky smile if you like.