Making your own paper ice creams is a simple summer paper craft activity for kids. We made a few to sell from an ice cream parlour we had made from a giant cardboard box.
- Beige paper
- Coloured tissue paper
- Popsicle stick
- Brown felt pen
How to Make a Paper Ice Cream Cone
- Fold the beige paper into a cone shape. You might find it easier to cut a large circle and then twist into a cone.
- Glue and let dry.
- Use a brown pen to create the waffle effect on the cone.
- Scrunch up a piece of tissue paper into a ball as a scoop of ice cream and secure on top of the cone.
- Dab some glue on top and add some glitter sparkle.
- Colour a popsicle stick brown and pop it in the side.