Here’s how to make a beautiful hanging decoration from plaster of Paris. You can hang it in your room or on a Christmas tree.
- Empty pots or yogurt pots
- Plaster of Paris
- A straw
- Ribbon or string
How to Make Plaster Christmas Baubles
- Mix plaster of Paris with water.
- Pour it into your pot and tap it gently.
- Wait a few minutes then ad decorations.
- If you want to make a hole for a hanging decoration put a straw in which you can pull out later.
- Leave to set for a few hours before popping out of the mould.
- When finished put string or ribbon through the hole to finish it.