I spotted this Autumn kids craft that my friend had set up for her two boys and she’s kindly let me nab it so I can share with you (thanks Lucy)! This is a great kids papercraft where you can use up small ends of wrapping paper and practise using scissors which are great for fine motor skill development.
What You Need
- Large piece of coloured card for the background
- Patterned wrapping paper
- Tissue paper
How to Make it
- Start by drawing the outline of a tree on dark wrapping paper, cut it out and stick it on your card.
- Next draw the shapes of leaves on the back of the wrapping paper.
- Cut out the leaves.
- Stick the leaves on the tree.
- Scrunch up some tissue paper (orange, yellows and red are great for the Autumn theme) and glue these to the bottom of the tree to look like fallen leaves.