Perfect for all Harry Potter fans, this easy to make bookmark is a great back to school craft.
- 2 different colours of paper
How to Make a Harry Potter Bookmark
- Cut 2 strips of paper from each colour (25cm long x 1cm wide), so you have four in total.
- Take two strips of the same colour and place the ends at right angles, glue to secure.
- Glue over the next two strips of paper as in the photo below.
- Now it’s time to start folding. Fold over each outer strip, one at a time creating a chevron effect as you move down.
- Once you can fold no further, secure with glue at the end and trim a V.